Cincinnati’s premier meeting space and event venue…
Brainstorm is an intimate urban loft located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. This creative meeting space is perfect for your next business meeting or social event. The 100 Year old building has been renovated to meet our modern needs while keeping the character of the original structure. Our unique space includes 4,000 sq. ft. open loft area, a private conference room, a full kitchen, a lounge area, and break-out rooms.
Every event will include an Event Host to ensure your meeting /event goes just as you planned. Brainstorm is perfect for events rangeing from 5-100 people. Brainstorm is a space that meets your every need.
Can you hold dates prior to receiving the contract and deposit?
- We are happy to place a courtesy hold on a date for you until another client becomes interested in the date. At that time, we will contact you and give you 24 hours to secure the date with a contract and deposit or release the date.
What methods of payment are acceptable?
- We accept: Cash, Check, Visa, MC, American Express, and Discover
What happens if I have to cancel?
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel prior to two weeks before your meeting/event date, your deposit may be applied to a future booking within 6 months.
Are there additional hidden fees?
- NO. What we quote you is your price. There is not an additional cleaning or setup fee. No additional trash removal fee. No additional fee if you bring in your own food.
- We only charge for the following: Venue, Catering (if you book it), Parking (if you book it), Copies/Prints (if you make any).
Can you make copies or print for us?
- Yes, black and white copies/prints are $.25, and color copies/prints are $.75
When do evening events have to end?
- We prefer evening events to end at 12:00am; any event going past that time will be charged an additional fee for each hour past midnight.
May I bring my own food and non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring in your own food and non-alcoholic beverages, but we do have a list of caterers and bartenders for your convenience (see our catering /vendor tab).
May I bring alcoholic beverages?
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted for private and corporate events, however, all alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured bartender.
Can there be more than one meeting or event happening at the same time?
- No, if you’ve reserved BrainStorm, it’s all yours! We have two levels of meeting space, and this allows you to have maximum flexibility with breakouts and mini meetings.
What is included in my per person meeting rate?
- Our per person meeting rate includes: Drinks (coffee, water, soda, juice), light snacks (assorted granola bars and chips), two 70″ monitors, house sound, free wifi (dedicated T1 line), lapel and hand-held microphones, 6 flip charts, dry erase boards, markers, pens, sticky notes, etc.
- We also have breakout rooms for you to use.
- We can also assist you with ordering a catered breakfast and/or lunch for your meeting, just ask to see our “Catering Guide”. Our Catering Guide gives you breakfast and lunch options to order from. All prices in our catering guide include delivery, set-up, clean up, and gratuity.
Can I set up for my meeting/event the day before?
- Each event has one hour of set -up time immediately preceding the event/meeting. If you would like to schedule additional time to set up (hours before or the day before) you can do that for $125/ hour.
- We do not have a dedicated parking lot with BrainStorm, but we are lucky to have many public lots less than 1/2 a block away, with the closest being right across the street (see our directions tab for a parking map).
- We are able to rent the All Pro Parking lot across the street (at 830 Main) after 6:00pm M-F and all day on Saturday and Sunday. You can add on the parking lot rental for only $150. This lot holds 42 cars (80+ guests).
- You can have an attendant work the parking lot for an additional fee (approximately $75 for 4 hours).
- We also offer valet parking for an additional fee (approximately $270 for a 20-30 car event)
- We can also validate parking for a meeting, so your guest don’t have to pay. We can conveniently add the parking fee to your invoice. (between $8-$10/car)
Fantastic Venue! Modern, crisp, sharp. Visited one of their events as a guest and was very impressed by their attention to detail and great facility, not to mention, the staff is tops!
Steve L., JCL Industries
I attended a lovely event there last Friday. It's a great, modern space for small business meetings, as well as social events.
Holly R. , Dunnhumby
BrainStorm is the perfect setting for your team to get away from every day distractions. This updated space is classic, elegant and comfortable all at the same time and the staff is wonderful!
BrainStorm is the kind of space that kindles group energy in any meeting. They took care of all the details including a fully equipped kitchen, private and closed meeting spaces, and even a lounge area for when the meeting needs to be less formal. The location is great and parking is directly across the street... so your team doesn't need to park 4 blocks away to get to the meeting. I'm digging this space!
Dan H., Mason Dental Care
Great place! Our leadership team wanted to get offsite for a meeting and found BrainStorm to be the perfect fit. It's a unique urban environment, that's a cool and highly functional for a business meeting or really any type of meeting. We'll definitely use it again!
Jeff S, Rivers Crossing
"Brainstorm is the best new venue space in Cincinnati. I highly recommend this space for anyone. It was truly a worry free meeting. They thought of everything. I will definitely be using this venue again in the future"
Joe S. , Ethicon Endosurgery
"Our company held our recent meeting at BrainStorm and we were blown away by the setting, the hospitality and the overall responsiveness of the staff. You won't go wrong using this venue and we will certainly be back!"
Doug M., Versa-Medical